Thursday, May 8, 2008

Big Sexy is the Big Stupid

Wow...talk about an interesting brawl. I think that was better than the Feldman-Kennedy side-arm punch debacle a few years ago.

My favorite part was Tom Grieve's comments...

“If Kason Gabbard’s going to hit anybody, he’s going to hit one of their good hitters. He’s not going to hit Richie Sexson.”

“You’ve got a chance to hit Ibanez. You’ve got a chance to hit Beltre – two good hitters. You got a guy coming up there who can’t hit water if he fell out of a boat, and you think he’s going to throw at him?”

"Sexon threw his helmet like a little girl!"

...and later...

"I shouldn't have said Richie Sexson threw the helmet like a girl. I don't think even girls would have done that. So to any girls watching, I apologize."


I just pray Kason isn't seriously hurt. That was the dumbest move I've ever seen. We just got Gabby off the DL, and he was throwing a good game.

I hate Richie Sexson.

No comments: