Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad news Rangers

Things just keep getting uglier. I know it'll turn around at some point, but until then, it's really hard to watch.

This is going to be a short blog. I don't have a lot to say about the game, and it's really late.

KISS: Wes Littleton looked good in his 2.1 innings of work. He only allowed one baserunner on one hit in that span, and he fanned two. In fact, I was kind of disappointed they didn't leave him in for another inning. Instead, they brought in Jamey Wright, who loaded the bases, but, thankfully didn't let any runs come in.

MISS: The play that allowed Vlad Guerrero to score from second on a sac fly. If it'd been Figgins or Anderson, I might not be so sickened. But Vlad is not exactly speedy. How on earth did that happen? Was it Josh's error or Michael's? Either way, it was absolutely inexcuseable.

Despite what I write here, I do love and believe in this team. They will start playing better baseball. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

No comments: