Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just my luck

It's been a ROUGH week. I returned from my fabulous and virtually carefree vacation to a desk full of work. I worked 10 hours on Tuesday and another nine today. The only thing getting me through was the promise of Rangers baseball tonight. It would be the first game I was able to watch in more than a week.

So...of course it would rain. Of course the game would be postponed. BOO!!!!!!!!! So now there's a doubleheader tomorrow, beginning at 4 p.m. I don't know if I'll get to see the first game. I'm not sure how MLB EI handles that.

But I guess I'll get to see the second game. And that might be the best one to catch because the DMN Blog is reporting that Jason Botts will start at 1B in tomorrow's game. Yay!!! It's about TIME!!

Anyhow, back to "Big Brother 9." I just wanted to voice my thoughts here and assure everyone that I did, indeed, make it back from Texas in one piece.

No comments: